20 Black Ankle Boots That Will Blow Your Mind!



Are you hunting for a cool pair of black ankle boots? I am, so check my online picks.

Every single year I need a new pair of black boots. I have a horrible thing that makes me ruin my boots and shoes very quickly and because black ankle boots are the ones I wear the most, every year I need new ones.

I want to buy a plain pair, just normal black leather boots that can match with anything. But I’ve seen some really cool models, a little bit edgy, that can be perfect as a second pair for a special look.




Andas á procura de uns botins pretos super cool? Eu estou! Por isso fica com algumas das opções que encontrei online.

Todos os anos preciso de comprar um par de botins pretos. Tenho esta coisa horrível de estragar muito o calçado e como botins pretos é o que mais uso são os que mais depressa de desgastam.

Quero comprar uns botins normais, básicos, de pele, mas ao mesmo tempo estou a pensar comprar um segundo par mais arrojado para looks e ocasiões diferentes. 


20 Black Ankle Boots You Can Buy Online 






01 - Zara €69.95 - here
02 - Zara €35.95 - here
03 - Mango €79.99 - here







04 - H&M €59.99 - click here
05 -  Zara €29.95 - click here
06 - Zara €39.95 - click here 
07 -  Bershka €29.99 - click here







8 - Zara €29.99 - click here
9 - Uterque €150 - click here
10 - Zara €69.95 - click here
11 - Uterque €129 - click here








12 - Zara €65.95 - click here 
13 - Zara €79.95 - click here 
14 -  H&M €39.95 - click here



 

15 - Zara €29.95 - click here 
16 - Zara €79.95 - click here 
17 - Stradivarius €55.95 - click here 





 18 - Uterque €99 - click here 
19 - Zara €35.95 - click here 
20 - Zara €59.95 - click here 






 
 

17 comments:

  1. As botas com pérolas da zara são tão giras!

    beijinhos
    The Midnight Effect / Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great post!
    Mi favourite is number 15!
    I just discovered your blog and I keep following it, would you follow me back?
    http://serendipia-aazul.blogspot.com.es/

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Botas lindas amei, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  4. O par 7 conquistou-me! São mesmo cools <3
    Beijinhos, www.thefancycats.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sem dúvida, querida :P

    Adoro os modelos 3 e 11. OMG que ótimas escolhas :D

    NEW COOKING POST | EASY AND FAST Chocolate Cake for Christmas.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing picks! Black ankle boots are such a staple item!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo many great picks! 3,6,11, and 15 are all my faves.
    I am taking this social media course and I started a Facebook group for bloggers to network and share our best practices. It is a private group but it'd be awesome if you want to join. You can use this bit.ly link http://bit.ly/2jM0r0V
    xoxo Falasha
    Bite My Fashion


    Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. São todas tão lindas! :o escolher como? haha
    Beijinho

    http://carolinarodi.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Una selección estupenda! Que tengas un buen día!🎄🎄🎄

    ReplyDelete
  10. To be honest,
    I don't even have a single pair of ankle boots.
    But your picks re so amazing.

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see my ankle boots collection is still not complete :) Thanks for sharing all the wonderful boots!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. parece que este post foi feito para mim ahahah, quero imenso comprar umas botas novas mas quero que sejam mesmo simples e está a ser mesmo difícil de encontrar
    beijinhos

    http://umacolherdearroz.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete