Just in: Sixty Seven gold sneakers

Meet Sixtyseven shoes!


I was looking for a gold pair of sneakers when I found this brand I didn’t know about and that immediately got my attention.

Sixtyseven is a Spanish brand and the shoes are made with the best materials.
When I tried the sneakers on I felt really good, stable, comfortable and at the same time I loved the design and the high platform.

I posted a couple of other sneakers but visit their website because the shoes and sandals are gorgeous too. My next purchase will for sure be a pair of Sixtyseven sandals.





 

7 comments:

  1. Gosto muito dos últimos!!!

    beijinhos
    food&emotions
    http://fefoodemotions.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Não consigo achar muito bonito.. acho que não combina comigo haha
    Mas virou super tendência..
    Um beijo

    Dicas para todas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 1st ones!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Não conhecia a marca, mas digo-te são maravilhosos, adorei os primeiros!
    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE CHANNEL |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tenho umas sapatilhas da Sixty Seven e adoro. Mas essas também são qualquer coisa :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bem giras! O problema seria escolher dourado?floral?animal? TUDO CÁ PARA CASA "sefaxfavor"

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete