The Mini White Bag

One of my summer essentials

 
Every season we all have a couple of accessories we don’t live without and to me a white mini bag is a summer essential.


Wondering why? Besides the simple fact that I’m a bag freak not matter the color or size, this particular one is great to take on vacationbecause it goes with any outfit, and this way I don’t have to carry with me bags to match with different looks.

Of course I change bags whenever I can but nothing better than a little white bag for when I have no patience to combine looks or when I just want to carry a little bag with the fewer things possible.









1 comment:

  1. Uma das pequeninas da Zara deixou-me completamente rendida, mas ao mesmo tempo, não sei até que ponto é que uma mala branca é algo que me convença mesmo.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete