Headbands Style

A trend I will try to follow more this Summer

 
 
Some say the headbands trend started along with Gossip Girl character Blair Waldorf, played by Leighton Meester. I don’t know if it’s true but in fact it girls and celebrities started using this accessory more often after the show began.


To me it's not an accessory I can use regularly, because I'm too picky with my hair, but I have to admit that I love some of the looks. Whether it’s romantic, hipster, ultra-thinor with flowers or other adornments, there are styles for everyone.

I think this summer I will try to use more the headbands trend, especially on weekends,at the beach and even for a casual look in anight out. What do you think?


STYLES







 
SHOPPING
 






2 comments:

  1. I love them. I'm going to buy some for this summer :)
    http://tarragonain.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so stylish!!! Great pictures

    xx

    ReplyDelete