Looking for… Wing earrings

My new obsession is to find a cool pair of these!

 
 
When I think there is nothing else in jewelry I want… boing! Something pops out somewhere to make me think the opposite.


I was online the other day and I saw come really cool Aristocracy earrings, with a wing shape, but I already searched their website, google, etc , and I can’t find the earrings. I’m already thinking the information is not correct and probably the wing earrings are not from Aristocracy.

Anyway since then I want a pair of wing earrings! I found some nice ones that your can look above but if you know any other place, website or store with these earrings let me know in the comment box.

Thank you!!









6 comments:

  1. Adoro asas, são tão celestiais! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    Marisa Silva
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Não usaria, também porque não tenho as orelhas furadas :p, mas gosto imenso de ver!

    http://venus-fleurs.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely accessories! Wings are really trendy right now

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonitos pendientes!!! quieres que seamos seguidoras? házmelo saber...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete