The Zebra Handbag

I recently found this amazing Tod´s zebra handbag from the brand´s new collection. How gorgeous is it? I love the bag but unfortunately it’s one of those luxury brands that only some can afford. Anyway we can still look and dream about having a luxury bag like this one right?

I’m not sure if it’s already available in stores, I can’t find it online as well as the price.

Nevertheless I picked some other gorgeous luxury bags with the zebra print. Some are more affordable than others so maybe there is an option around here J

 

Enjoy!

 

 
 
 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Acho uma opção super interessante, dá aquele toque mais tchanan a qualquer look.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei! Algumas delas são lindas!!!

    R de Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with your zebra selections!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice inspirational post ! Love the zebra print:)
    Come and see me too on:)

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like zebra print in bags

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those bags! Zebra print is so chic!
    xx
    Quiestinquiestout

    ReplyDelete