Swimsuits – shopping ideas from €17 to €1150!

I used to hate swimsuits. For me was the type of beachwear only appropriate for older people. And the truth is that wearing bikinis we can have a full tan including the belly!

But since last Summer I’ve been looking at swimsuits in a different way. Of course I still love to get my belly tanned but why not to have both styles and change?

I’ve been looking at some shopping websites because I really want to buy at least one and the choices are so many, at so different price ranges.

What do you think? Do you have a swimsuit or you are just the bikini kind of girl?



 
 
 
 
 
 







9 comments:

  1. I used to hate swimsuits too, but now I love them I find them more interesting than bikinis
    xxo

    http://madlolaa.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this swimsuits! Great selection :)
    Moeva's white is really beautiful


    conestiloalcubo Blog // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choice! Like the Welcome to Paradise most!

    http://jewelleryfastfood.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eu tenho um fato de banho, mas a verdade é que acabo sempre por usá-lo só quando está menos sol ou para dar um mergulho à noite :p
    Sou capaz de comprar mais um ou outro...Há alguns tão lindos (mostraste uns incríveis!).

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Great choice... beautiful swimsuits

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great selection of swimsuits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute selection! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back soon.

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great summary!
    I just have bikinis, but i love swimming costume (swimsuits), they look more elegant and sexy.
    Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    Stop by anytime:
    www.theforeignergirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete