Sport Jerseys – What’s your number?

There was a time when a group called spice girls had a member nicknamed the sporty spice, her name is Mel C and she was as far as I remember the first pop star using sport clothes as a fashion trend.

The trend is back and specially the jersey garments. Tops, t-shirts, jackets, etc. Most of these clothes have numbers to simulate the real jersey shirts and the fun part is that it looks cool if combined with other clothes like blazers, or pants rather than jeans.

Stores are full of these jerseys. Take a look at my selection.

 
 
 

 










 

9 comments:

  1. I ♥♥♥ jersey great post doll.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and loving the link to sporty spice :)

    Chris x

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a closet tom boy, I love this trend :)

    http://daybitesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey, are you having fun this Summer? Loveee those!!
    I saw your blog once again and I had to leave a comment, the layout is amazing and I'm loving the posts. I'm coming back without doubt, keep going with this amazing job!
    Let's keep in touch.

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great inspiration - you‘ve got so much sense of style and taste!!! Would love if you checked out the latest post about my flowery Fashion Show, I think you might like it!☺Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny, remembers me on my last post with my number shirt :) You selected great pieces thanks for this wonderful inspiration!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing sport selection!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this trend! Have to get myself a numbered tee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very cool trend especially for those who have a sporty chic style. I only liek the black and white t-shirts though.

    ReplyDelete