Kerry Washington and the Stella McCartney´s dress

I was looking at the pictures of the Teen Choice Awards 2013 and as usual there is nothing much to say about the looks. It’s a young, fresh and non-formal event with cute dresses, or not, but that’s all.
 

Anyway I couldn’t pass this behind and I have to say I was blown away with Kerry Washington´s dress from Stella McCartney Resort 2014 collection. I love the dress!! Is the perfect dress for an event like this. It’s fun, young and chic at the same time.
 
As you can see in the pictures is like a cocktail selection! I love the embroidered lips, hearts and whatever more is out there. I checked the entire collection, which actually has a lot of snake print too, but I really love the dresses. Take a look!










6 comments:

  1. Me encanta este modelo de vestido!!!

    Un besito, que tengas un buen día:)
    Nuevo outfit-post, look con cierto aire granjero. ¿Todavía no lo has visto? No te lo pierdas en:
    http://iremonisima.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aquele vestido que a Kerry usou é simplesmente tão to die for! Aquelas aplicações tornaram-no tão divertido e irreverente.. Foi a minha preferida do evento!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful dress I would wear it.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the lips print :)

    besitos
    Eva♥

    happinesseverywheree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her style! Amazing as usual!

    xo

    ReplyDelete