Xuz and Fly London

Today I will bring to you two Portuguese shoe brands that I am so proud of and that changed my life forever.
As you can imagine I love shoes, but until not so long ago I would just buy flat shoes because with my crazy day life I would end the days with my feet completely in pain.
Until I found these two brands, designed and produced in Portugal and that have finally solved my problem.


It is impossible not to feel good with these shoes or sandals. Their models are super cute, the compensated heels are extremely comfortable and we can truly forget we are on top of some few inches.

I leave you with some of my favorite models and don’t forget to visit the brand’s websites to see all the collections.






 
 
FLY LONDON
 








XUZ
 
 











 

4 comments:

  1. Really cute and the look comfy!

    Marianela xxx
    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Yes we do have very similar style! I am in love with these shoes!

    XO,
    http://sororitygirlintherealworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tenho umas das sandálias da Xuz, as quartas a contar de baixo, adoro-as, são super confortáveis, consigo perfeitamente andar com elas no trabalho!
    Beijinhos

    http://stilettosontreadmill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete