Remember this? Cate Blanchet’s lilac Givenchy dress

To some people it was the night´s hit to others though it was a disaster. This Givenchy Couture dress worn by Cate Blanchett at the 2011 Oscar ceremony was the buzz of the evening.

I personally loved the dress and looked beautifully in Cate. I am suspicious because I love this actress but regardless the preferences I consider this dress super original, beautiful and stunning.

The pleated lilac chiffon gown embroidered with pearls details! And the yellow over the lilac doing such a cool contrasting color. How fantastic!






Actually all Givenchy 2011 spring collection was absolutely amazing. One of the most original and creative collections in my personal opinion.
 
 

Florence Welch and Liv Tyler, two other celebrities wearing this amazing collection. The one worn by Florence could be a “Remember this” too; I loved this dress so much.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment