Girls I really Like: Gwyneth Paltrow

I´ve been trying to control myself on not talking about Gwyneth Paltrow here, because to be honest I think no one will contradict me and will agree that she is one of the most stylish celebrities, right?Besides being super cute, this girl has a breathtaking silhouette, is a talented actress and is married to Chris Martin from Coldplay. On top of that she is also a great cooker, speaks fluent Spanish, has a successful blog and so on and on….

I could be here all day making the list of her qualities but let’s just keep with her style, even though it´s a hard task making a selection of her greatest looks.
 
What I most like about her is the capacity of looking good no matter if she is dress to kill in a red carpet event or just when having a day out with their kids.
 
 
RED CARPET
 
 









STREET STYLE











COVERS






 

No comments:

Post a Comment