Platform slides

Slide high!

 
I was never a big fan of slide shoes, mostly because they used to be flat and I had the feeling they would slide out of my feet.

With the platform trend shoe this feeling is now a little different. Since this trend is also seen in slides, and the fact of being high, holds the feet into the shoe and its super practical not to have to bend down to dress it.
Some can be pretty trendy, like the Stella McCartney ones, even though the price is scary! Anyway take a look at some models you can find online.





11 comments:

  1. Já me começam a chamar à atenção. Sobretudo em prateado/dourado :)

    Giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devem ser super confortáveis! Gosto muito das brancas da H&M e das Boohoo.com

    Beijinhos
    food&emotions
    http://fefoodemotions.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few days ago I bought my first pair, I was no fan neither but now I found a beautiful pair. Will share it soon on my blog.

    And yes the Stella McCartney's are gorgeous !!

    Love, Jennifer
    www.jenniferbachdim.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this trend!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alguns modelos além de lindos são extremamente confortáveis. Adoro!
    Um beijo

    Dicas para Todas

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look quite nice, even though slides are not my style taste. Have a great week.
    Useful Apps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ana! I think it's so charming and stylish! Great post! Kiss from BR

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't a big fan of these but they are slowly growing on me x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ameiiii, essa verde então, linda!!!
    Beijokas da Carol e da Camila :*
    www.vamospapear.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A verdade é que a moda deve servir várias necessidades e nós temos muitos momentos que precisamos de algo prático e confortável, MAS com estilo. Acho uma excelente opção para manter o registo de roupa bem elegante. Tem vários modelos bem giros!!!

    Beijinhos
    hoje há look com peças do nosso desfile :TODAS DiferentesTODAS Iguais

    ReplyDelete