In Love with… These Earrings!

Color and attitude in your ears!




I love earrings. If there is an accessorize I use every single day it is this one. No matter if it’s just a little sparkling ball or a big colorful pair if I don’t put earrings on its like if I’m naked!


 Lately my favorites, either with cold or warm weather, are definitely the statement earrings. Of course that with the good weather coming out I try to use colorful earrings that can enlighten my face and my collar.

 

I already have my eyes in a couple of pairs that I will share with you. Take a look!










 



6 comments:

  1. I love Nordstrom earrings. Nice selection
    http://tarragonain.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorg!

    www.thesequinedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan los pendientes. Sobre todo de color coral de River Island. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful earrings!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Os da Kate Spade são tão lindos <3

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete