Coachella freaks!

If you think everything in Coachella is cool you might want to see some pictures…


 

The Coachella festival more than a music event has become a fashion runway where all the celebrities want to be seen.


The reminiscence ofWoodstock style now called “hippie chic” makes itshonors in this field but some take the concept too literally.

If in one hand Coachella is seen as a place where trends arise, on the other hand is also an event where some celebrities look more like freaks and end up in the ridiculousness. Want to see some? Check it out!


“I don’t wash my hair very often so I might just put some color on it and it’s done!"



“We are going to make our own gang crew after this”

 
 
 

“Where is the Gothic gig?”


 
 

“I thought this was an Indian reserve, where is Geronimo?”




“I was running late so I just asked my grandma to help me with the clothes, that’s it!”

 
 
 
“We are trying to find the poles but we see no poles”
 

 
 

“I’m so fashion I can even mix plaid with zebra print oh and don’t say Terry Richardson I robbed his glasses”




“We were going to the gay parade, where are we?”



“I don’t see any kids but well we forgot the red nose anyway”




 

4 comments:

  1. Algumas pessoas exageram mesmo :o

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um pouco de mais não? Ou melhor, de menos xDD


    - Novo site http://alcinacunha.com -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um pouco de mais não? Ou melhor, de menos xDD

    - Novo site http://alcinacunha.com -

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... Unbelievable!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete