Just in: New H&M Clothes

Oh H&M H&M why are you so addicted?

 
 
I want to share with you my new clothes from H&M. Went to the store a couple of days ago and I couldn’t resist.


Is nothing special but I always love my purchases and try to buy things that I actually know I will be wearing them. From these stuff I have two favorite items though, the fringe bag and the nude skirt.

I was wanting a fringe bag for a long time but as I know is a trend that comes and goes fast I didn’t want to spend a lot of money and as you can see by the price I didn’t spend much at all lol. The nude skirt is adorable and was another piece I was wanting so much, this one is perfect and fits very good.

Hope you like it!




 
 

 
 

 
 
 





 
 
 




5 comments:

  1. Gosto especialmente da saia =)


    Tenho novo passatempo no blog. Quem quiser ganhar uns fantásticos brincos passe por lá ;)Tenho novo passatempo no blog. Quem quiser ganhar uns fantásticos brincos passe por lá ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosto das tuas compras, boa escolha.

    www.prontaevestida.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro a mala!! É super gira!

    Beijinho e bom fim-de-semana *

    http://agatadesaltosaltos.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essa malinha esta a chamar por mim:)))) e linda!

    Http://styleleloveandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing stuff!! Love those soft colors for this season

    xx

    ReplyDelete