Oversized Coats – 25 options to get into this trend

Remember the large coats that popped last year? I remember thinking it was weird to use coats that are a couple of sizes bigger than us but I think this year I will have to get one.
To be honest I didn’t like the trend at first place but more I see the new collections the more I like it.

I think these oversize coats can look good with long pants, at least for women who aren’t too tall, like me, or it might be a risk! What’s your opinion?

Check my shopping ideas and see if you find one that you like! 25 coats to get you into this trend!

 

 







 

6 comments:

  1. i really like them. they're awesome =]


    Beijos
    Nathália ♦ Fashion Jacket
    www.fashionjacket.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH I love coats! If only I can wear that here in the Philippines :(

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love coats!!!
    These are great!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them!! Great selection

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love big coats, they are so stylish and versatile!

    www.thestylemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These coats are so attractive and very impressive.

    ReplyDelete