Just in: new accessories

As usual I like to share with you my latest acquisitions. These ones were great purchases that I can’t miss sharing at all!

These Zara necklaces were on my mind for a while. I was indecisive because there are several ethnic necklaces in this collection but I end up buying these two. Not finished at Zara, I saw these sunglasses that I fell in love with immediately. I was looking for some creamy sunnies but didn’t find any that suit me ok, when I tried these ones I didn’t think twice and bought it. The color is awesome, the cat eye style too and they fit very well in my face.

The ankle boots are from Stradivarius and are super comfy.

Finally the Bimba y Lola stuff. You all know how crazy I am for this brand specially the accessory line. Love the ring, in an old gold color and the pink bracelet is perfect for summer time.
 
 
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment