Girls I Really Like: Popy Delevigne

I’ve talked about her younger sister before, the famous model Cara Delevingne, but the is no way I could left Poppy out from my favorite girls. After all she was the first Delevingne to became famous.
Popy is a model, but more than that is one of the most famous English socialites. She was raised within a wealthy family, surrounded by celebrities and with privileged access to fashion.

Marc Jacobs loves her and chose her for the face of Louis Vuitton pre-autumn/winter 2012-13 collection. She is also a Chanel ambassador.

Poppy is beautiful, I love her light hair and skin as well as her super stylish looks. She is absolutely one of my top favorites.





WORK PHOTOS







 


STYLE
 
 






 
 
Poppy with her sister Cara







MAGAZINE COVERS






 

No comments:

Post a Comment