Mumford & Sons – I will wait

Sometimes this happens ... you hear a song and you become numb. It's what happens every time I hear Mumford & Sons. This British band is becoming an addiction; once we listen we cannot stop.
Their second album Babel was released in September and was immediately into first place in UK and U.S. charts, becoming the fastest selling album in 2012.

Their sound is overwhelming; they use bluegrass and folk instrumentation, such as a banjo, upright bass, mandolin and piano, played with a rhythmic style based in alternative rock and folk. Its gold for our ears.

It’s never easy to choose a song when you are in love with a band but this one “I will wait for you” is the one in my head right now.
 

“Raise my hands
Paint my spirit gold
And bow my head
Keep my heart slow
Cause I will wait, I will wait for you”
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment