Adele – Hometown glory

There is not much to say about someone that writes records in which all songs are good and I really mean ALL songs! It’s not only her voice but the lyrics and the feelings that come when singed by her.
Among several Adele songs that make me smile, or cry, or have any other feeling, the song Hometown Glory is one of my favorites.

I love the melody but the lyric is very touchy. It’s very sincere and reminds me of the times I was a little girl and the street I grew up in. The people who shared the same sidewalks, the smells and the moments we all shared once.

 
“I like it in the city when the air is so thick and opaque
I love it to see everybody in short skirts, shorts and shades
I like it in the city when two worlds collide
You get the people and the government
Everybody taking different sides”
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment