Zara Leopard blazer

I have been crazy since I saw Silvia from Bartabac blog with a super gorgeous leopard blazer. We all know that leopard print in on top right now but honestly never crossed my mind that a blazer could look so cute with this pattern.

The problem is that I can’t find it in any Zara store or online. I’ve heard that it might be sold out so I went to look for some similar options online. Nothing like the original one from Zara though so I will probably wait and see if I can still find it in any store soon.

Silvia from the blog Bartabac with the leopard blazer































 

Zara blazer somewhere around the web













































 























 















































Some other options from some online stores




No comments:

Post a Comment